Apple Remote Desktop 是专为Mac OS X而打造的远程桌面管理系统，拥有50多种新功能，在软件分发、资源管理和远程协助等方面表现更强。Apple Remote Desktop 提供多项表现不凡的功能，包括在多个 Tiger 系统上完成闪电般快速的 Spotlight 搜索；超过30个 Automator 动作帮你自动完成重复性的任务；一个 Dashboard widget 工具，快速方便的检测远程系统；还有AutoInstall，可在移动系统回到网络中时自动更新移动系统上的软件。
Apple Remote Desktop 3.7.2 | MacOSX | 24 MB
Apple Remote Desktop is the best way to manage Mac computers in your network. Distribute software, provide real-time online help to end users, create detailed software and hardware reports, and automate routine management tasks – all from your own Mac.
– Easily copy and install software on remote Mac systems.
– Encrypt data from the network when copying packages and files.
– Configure a task server to assist in installing packages on offline computers.
– Watch and control your Mac computers.
– Transfer files between Mac computers using drag and drop.
– Copy and paste information between two computers.
– Prevent end users from viewing the screen while controlling their systems with Curtain Mode.
Computers -Control Virtual Network Computing (VNC) enabled, including Windows, Linux and UNIX.
– Run more than a dozen commands securely on remote Mac systems.
– Remotely block screens, sleep, wake up, reboot and shut down Mac systems.
– Run scripts or UNIX shell commands on client systems.
Asset Management and Reporting
– Perform quick searches with the Remote Spotlight search.
– Collect reports on more than 200 Mac hardware attributes.
– View reports on user logins and application usage.
– Use a task server to assemble inventory reports, even from mobile systems that are not connected to the network.
– Automate routine administration tasks using Automator in OS X.
– Start immediately with more than 40 actions.
The actions of the chain together to create powerful workflows of system administration.
– Combines actions with other application actions to create end-to-end solutions.
-Save workflows as plug-ins to provide simple and custom interfaces to Apple Remote Desktop.
What’s new in version 3.7.2
This update is recommended for Apple Remote Desktop users and addresses a number of issues related to overall reliability, ease of use, and compatibility. This update also provides:
– Fixed scanner problem causing erroneous IP addresses to be displayed
– Changes to see the order of the screens in multi-view mode
– Support for OS X Mavericks
– Automatic copy and paste between local and remote computers
– Improved support for Mac systems with multiple screens and multiple IP addresses
– Improved multi-look with gesture support to slide between screens
– Enhances the overall reliability of the remote desktop application and shared screen sessions
OS – MacOSX 10.8 or Later
Home Page – http://www.apple.com/remotedesktop