Overloud Mark Studio 2 v2.0.12 Fixed WiN / OSX | 20 Mb / 20 Mb
What’s the smallest, most powerful bass amp in the world? The mark studio 2! This exciting software gives you: 6 Markbass heads, 9 Markbass cabinets, and a rich pedalboard to complete your rig and unleash your creativity.
This exciting software gives you:
6 Markbass heads
9 Markbass cabinets
and a rich pedalboard to complete your rig and unleash your creativity.
– Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
– Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2×15″), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 104HF (front-ported 4×10″), STD 106HF (front-ported 6×10″), Classic 108 (sealed 8×10″), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1×12″), New York 804 (front-ported 4x”) and New York 122 (front-ported 2×12″)
– Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
– Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
– Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
– Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
… and more
– Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers
– More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
– Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click
tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists
– Full MIDI support
– Very low CPU usage
– No additional latency
– Any parameter can be automated in the plugin version
FIXED : Timebomb of Standalone