Autodesk InfraWorks 360 2017x | 1.9 Gb
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of InfraWorks 360 2017. This preliminary design software helps improve your project outcomes. Combine and connect data to better create, view, analyze, share, and manage information to make decisions in context.
Autodesk InfraWorks 360 is a planning and design platform that enables engineers to quickly and easily convey preliminary design intent in a real-world, contextual environment, increasing stakeholder buy-in and team decision-making. It leverages automated, rich 3D model building capability with web-based technology and vertically-specialized functionality to provide infrastructure engineers with the industry’s most compelling conceptual design tool.
InfraWorks 360 helps organziations:
– Enable stakeholders to confidenty envision the full potential of a project.
– Create a competitive distinction to win more work.
– Empower teams to make decisions where and when needed.
– Save time and money through automated integration of data from multiple sources.
Users enjoy InfraWorks 360 because they can:
– Quickly and easily convey preliminary design intent in a real-world contextual environment.
– Effortlessly communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across the project lifecycle.
– Efficiently access and integrate data from multiple sources into a highly accurate model.
InfraWorks 360 includes tools for conceptual, bridge, roadway and drainage design.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Name: Autodesk InfraWorks 360 2017x
Version: (64bit) 2017x
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 10
Size: 1.9 Gb