Launcher — super fast way to find & start apps on your Mac.
It’s simple & fast:
– Press keyboard shortcut (Shift+Cmd+L by default),
– Type some letters,
– Select app from the list and hit enter.
Launcher also able to search for apps in the Mac App Store: just click on the toggle and search results will be updated respectively.
Key app features are:
– Quickly locate & launch OS X apps,
– Search through the Mac App Store,
– Minimum animations & speed.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/launcher/id1040928289